Breathe Easier – You’re just steps away from having natural gas and here’s a quick overview of the installation process. We can provide you with more details specific to your home or business’ needs by contacting us.
- Call us, email us, stop by our office or go to the Residential or Commercial Application on this site to get an application.
- Complete, sign and submit the application, pay the $50 application fee and other applicable fees, and return the application to us by fax, email, in-person, or by using the submit button on the application on this website. The deposit and other applicable fees can be paid by phone, by mail or dropping off at our office.
- We will schedule an appointment to meet with you for gas line and meter location as needed.
- A utility locate will be conducted to mark underground utilities such as water, phone, sewer, sprinklers, etc.
- We will schedule and install the service line from the street to your home or business.
- The customer is responsible for the costs of installation of natural gas inside the home or business.
- If you live in the City of Fairbanks, a City Inspection will need to be completed and approved. Once the inspection occurs and is approved, contact us at 907-452-7111 to schedule an appointment to have your natural gas activated.
Need service to your home or business?
We can help you get the natural gas service you need! Contact us and we will get back in touch with you as soon as we can or within 72 hours.