Open Until Filled
The Interior Alaska Natural Gas Utility (IGU) is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time position of Trailer Mechanic. The position is based at the IGU liquefaction facility located at 25849 W. Ayrshire Road Big Lake, Alaska. This position will report to the plant manager and will work closely with other plant personnel. IGU offers progress pay rates with benefits.
Must successfully complete pre-employment drug screening and background check
Duties/Responsibilities may/may not be limited to the following:
- Work on equipment as needed
- Maintain, trouble shoot and repair semi-trailers (Tankers).
- Maintain, trouble shoot and repair LNG Trailers
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Must have good endurance
- Will be required to bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, and crawl to perform task
- Ability to work outdoors in harsh weather conditions
Must have reliable transportation and able to commute to:
Interior Gas Utility
25849 W Ayrshire Rd
Big Lake, AK 99652
Pay: Starting at $27.50 per Hour Weekly Pay
Pay schedule: Monday – Sunday